Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Changes

If you were one of the few that checked up on this site prior to this posting, thank you.

There have been many delays in everything I was hoping to accomplish in a much shorter time-frame. So, I've decided to wipe the slate clean and will post updates once things are set in stone.

The original idea was to release batches of tapes at the same time but aligning everything has been anything but smooth.

I can assure you all of at least two releases:

Wet Dream Asphyxiation's currently untitled dedication to Ed Gein. I guarantee this will be a must-have with many extras in the special editions.

The other will be "VII Gates" by Gnashing of Teeth. All the details of this release are still being thought-out and the music is still in the process of being recorded. It's going to be, yet another, excellent release by the duo that is sure to pool blood in your ears and thrill you at the same time.

If there is still interest stirring about for the XtB release, "Exorcisms," then that may be the third release. If not, I may substitute it with another release from XtB or another band if I'm able to get something lined up.

If you have a project that may "fit the bill" for the label's aim, please, submit your material. I'm open to any submissions.

If I'm able to, I will also be acquiring some Pro CD-R's so that I may release other projects that aren't particularly fond of cassettes. It will also allow me to release albums at a faster speed than the cassettes will.

Thank you all for your patience in this venture. I'm taking my time to assure you all that you will not be disappointed in anything Tenebrous Tongues releases.

Regards,

XtB

No comments:

Post a Comment